Khayer Lake Trek 13-Days
- Exploring traditional culture around beautiful farm hill villages of Magar and Gurung people
- A spectacular walk from warmer areas of paddy fields to alpine cooler region on green hills
- An astonishing sunrise panorama over Dhaulagiri and the Annapurnas
- Super spectacular landscapes of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, also the Manaslu Himalayan peaks
- Astonishing forest loaded with rhododendron trees
Khayer Lake Trek is a beautiful trek with scenic landscapes, lush green valleys, idyllic lakes; and traditional villages filled with the warm hospitality of the Gurung and Magar communities. Khayer Lake Trek lies in the Annapurna Region. However, this region is a blend of culture and outstanding natural wonders.
Khayer Lake Trek is a shorter trek which passes through rhododendron forests, cultivated fields, and lush greenery; with spectacular mountain views. Almost Gurung ethnicity people are found in the region and are warm and welcoming to every visitor. Day by day one can view postcard scenes of mountains, forests, rivers, and village on the trek.
Continuing on the trail, Poon Hill is another major spot in this Khayer Lake Trek. Poon Hill provides the best sunrise view that turns the snowcapped mountains into a golden color; by the rays of the sun which are completely mesmerizing. Khayer Lake is a sacred Hindu lake which holds a popular yak blood drinking festival. Many people visit here during the months of July and August and are both culturally and naturally important.
Himalayan Summit Treks and Expedition always strives to deliver the best quality to our clients. We are a Nepalese based company that resides in a country with much to offer both in terms of natural and cultural beauty. We have highly skilled and knowledgeable guides and porters who know the landscape intimately. Their goal is to assist you in every way to provide outstanding service. Hence Let us take you on your journey of a lifetime.